Help a rival fan out please

Thread starter #1
can someone please help. We are Dundee Stars fans and my other half is a big fan of Craig Moore. Looking to purchase one of the posters being signed at tomorrow's game so i can surprise my other half. I tried contacting Devils via telephone with no luck. Many thanks

revilo

can someone please help. We are Dundee Stars fans and my other half is a big fan of Craig Moore. Looking to purchase one of the posters being signed at tomorrow's game so i can surprise my other half. I tried contacting Devils via telephone with no luck. Many thanks
Ill be queueing with my daughter so happy to pick and extra one up if you want and then post it on. I think the prints costs a fiver and postage won't be that much.

Thread starter #6
Thank you all for the replies. I initially contacted via twitter and was directed to telephone.

Revilo that would be fantastic if you could do this for me. please let me know costs and I will get it to you without any problem. If you could private mail me as I have no idea how to do it and I will get your information.

Thank you so much.