Dundee Stars Vs Devils - Wed 27 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Russky

I wont be home from work early enough to host MNL and Bozman is working as far as I know so I very much regret that it is doubtful we will have any MNL coverage of tonights game in Dundee.

Are there any potential texters in Dundee? Just arrived home from the sun and find we have no host for MNL.

If you can help out ot know dsomeone who can please text me on the MNL line 07527 625 206

OJ

MNL is live thanks to our regular Dundee texter ANDY
Thank you so much ANDY and Nott Simpson. If you think those thanks are a little OTT Check my location at the moment. Morlaix France. Mnl for me in front of the fire tonight . Yes!
Come on you Devils. Not an easy game by any means. The Stars have done well in their barn this year and have some quality goal scorers.
Come away with Pride having shown Passion and hopefully gained some Points.

backrow

According to Andrew Lord, “Special teams are a huge, huge issue right now and that’s strange. For the last three seasons we have been first or second in all categories and we are an even more skilled group now".

I guess there's more to the game of hockey than just skill! Consistency, effort, discipline and attitude all come to mind.

Russky

Big Thanks to OJ for stepping into the breach and hosting tonight. I didnt think you were home til next week OJ. Also big thanks to Andy for texting.

august04

A much better performance with plenty of effort there too. Looks like they had a rollicking to me after the weekend, good win to bounce back.

Sounds like a solid win against a stars team that didn't offer too much (following mnl), thats all that can be asked, sounds like the pk got a good run and a ppg, let's hope this is now carried forward to Saturday's game

ASHIPP

Stars had injuries. They have won some CC games in their group and beat Belfast recently. Still, hopefully this result is a
confidence boost that the Devils can get make progress and get some consistency going.

A bigger couple of tests coming up with Clan and Giants....both who are playing short-benched but winning games.

Great for Ben to get a shut out. Good to hear the pp and pk were improved tonight.