Bryce Reddick Twitter

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #1
For some reason it looks like he has disabled his twitter account. A strange move as usually the devils players are oretty good with responding on their twitter accounts. I hope nobody has given him abuse on twitter, its his personal account and despite not playing well he hasnt actually done anything wrong

Devil94

I really hope that isn't the case.

Really irritates me when people tag players/officials in negative tweets. What they hope to get out of it I really don't know.

Ocko

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the reason. Our fan base love a meltdown and it really brings the worst out of some people.

The game is so simple for some people, wrongly, it's a case of he's crap, get rid of him. No thought into tactics, the effort the player puts in or deeper routed reasons like injuries etc.

I suppose £18 quid must buy you an opinion on someone's job these days. I pay my money to watch a hockey game first and foremost. No point getting all emotional about it, we will lose plenty more games by the end of the season. And if you've played any sport you will know the losses will hurt the players a lot more than anyone outside of the dressing room.

I don't like singling out, a team lost not an individual. Lord has the facts about performances with stats and video so ill just trust him to make the right calls to get the best out of the team and/or the best team on the ice and hopefully enjoy my next game. It is only September.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the reason. Our fan base love a meltdown and it really brings the worst out of some people.

The game is so simple for some people, wrongly, it's a case of he's crap, get rid of him. No thought into tactics, the effort the player puts in or deeper routed reasons like injuries etc.

I suppose £18 quid must buy you an opinion on someone's job these days. I pay my money to watch a hockey game first and foremost. No point getting all emotional about it, we will lose plenty more games by the end of the season. And if you've played any sport you will know the losses will hurt the players a lot more than anyone outside of the dressing room.

I don't like singling out, a team lost not an individual. Lord has the facts about performances with stats and video so ill just trust him to make the right calls to get the best out of the team and/or the best team on the ice and hopefully enjoy my next game. It is only September.
I guess it boils down to how people view situations combined with life experience that then ultimately leads to either a right or wrong assumption. I’ve not played professional sport, but my OH was once PR at a top Spanish football club, nobody at that time gave much “hurt” as you described to losses, attention yes, as it impacted on a players future earning potential, but certainly nothing emotional in the context you describe, they paid my OH to express those public emotions, had they chosen too, many would be very unpopular, the clubs fan base wouldn’t be happy at all.
I do agree though, we all have opinions and rightly or wrongly are able to communicate them directly, but fans always could, maybe not Twitter or forums. Players knew from the media, the public meetings, the shouting supporters in the stands. All walks of life people are exposed to negative opinions, rightly or wrongly, but as my father once said, “man up son”, he’s no longer around for Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk