Parking this weekend?

" Also can people just use 1 space & not 1& 1/2 spaces. If you don't want another car anywhere near yours then parrk elsewhere.

This really irritated me last night. I thought about photographing people's ignorant parking behaviours (taking up 2 spaces)) and shaming them on twitter - maybe next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonesy83

Is the parking restriction up and running in Morrisons yet? Last I heard or read is that the cameras weren't turned on?

Also is it 2 hours or 3 hours your allowed in there for?

pjj365

Does it really matter whether Morrisons have cameras working or not or what the time limit is. We have been asked not to use them end of.

We should respect this if we are to have any chance of reaching an agreement in future

If we (and yes I include myself) had respected their request to use the rear part of the car park only and not the one in front of the store we might not be in this position

Jonesy83

Chill out sunshine, it was only a question.
I got there really late Saturday due to work. (missed the first 11 minutes of the game) and parked up right in the corner by the recycling bins.

There were a few cars up there with Devils stickers etc in the windows, but not a great deal, also
Loads of spaces in the car park towards the store.

I parked on the old footprint of the BBT. No real problem getting a space at 6.15. Getting out took a lot longer as nobody wanted to filter but it wasn't that bad really. I was in morrisons early sunday morning before taking my son to his skate lesson and noticed lots of cars in the car park that looked as though they had been there all night and they had a big notice stuck on the window. I didn't go and look but I assume it was from Morrisons.

Is the parking restriction up and running in Morrisons yet? Last I heard or read is that the cameras weren't turned on?

Also is it 2 hours or 3 hours your allowed in there for?
It's my understanding that the cameras are active. The agreement is that on Sunday's when the store is closed the cameras will cease or more likely the automated system that generates a notice will be prevented from those notices being released. I'm sure an oversight will likely happen though, usually does. The time period really is irrelevant as your only allowed to park when using the store facilities, once you've finished you must leave. For example going into the store, buying a chewing gum and parking for 2 or 3 hours wouldn't be an acceptable reason to appeal the charge. I've never spent 2 or 3 hours shopping anywhere outside of London, if you ever do though and receive a notice, be sure to provide acceptable evidence as to why this time was insufficient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocko

Might be about to get a little bit worse.... there's currently a load of caravans on the site of the BBT and on parking that was reopened.

I'm not joking!

youngbob

The gates of the pool car park were open at 1:30 AM, when we got back from Sheffield, so that issue appears to be resolved
I emailed CIP yesterday asking for clarification, I've had an acknowledgment, and it's been passed on
When I have a definitive answer I'll post it on here

Gazr76

Sorry if this been mentioned already, but I was quite surprised at how close Penarth is to the arena. Can people not park in or around, for instance, Tesco's in Cogan/Penarth and just walk over the bridge? It took me no more than 10 minutes to walk across recently. Is this not a viable option?