Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 9 Sep 2017 - Challenge cup - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Devil94

Was it after MKs second goal? Because after the goal, Louis was complaining to Hicks about something that one of their players did with their stick. Maybe he was just demonstrating to Lord what he thought had happened?
If he had jabbed Lord on purpose, I don't think he would have been on the ice at all for the remainder of the game.

Devil94

You can see on the highlights after their second goal that Louis goes straight to Hicks.

I am however slightly mystified with the amount of ice time Louis has been getting so far this year.

ASHIPP

Any player with reduced minutes is not going to be happy. They are going to need to work hard to produce and show they deserve that time.Am baffled why Mark seems to be getting less ice-time. Must be a good reason. Big Lou was a dependable beast last season..that level of reliability is going to be needed this season in many games more so than the virtually offensive game some of our defencemen are playing. The team has lost some of Scott Hotham's blue line reliable solid play, in favour of a more offensive approach.

Was it after MKs second goal? Because after the goal, Louis was complaining to Hicks about something that one of their players did with their stick. Maybe he was just demonstrating to Lord what he thought had happened?
If he had jabbed Lord on purpose, I don't think he would have been on the ice at all for the remainder of the game.
It was 6 minutes to go in the first period...

So the score was 1-1 or 2-1 devils

matbur

My take on Louis is that he has struggled more than most in the CHL games (not that there's any shame in that and he was quality last year), I just feel Lord see's him as a bit of a liability in the CHL, especially in terms of penalties, and is keeping with the format for the UK games.

Louis just having a bit of a rough patch perhaps, he'll be back, no worries.

I think when you look at the replay, a MK player held Louis's stick on the 2nd MK goal and he was complaining to Hicks about it. Perhaps Louis was just showing Lordo what happened

Earnie

MK did not even bother turn around to watch the raising of the banners. They had their backs to the process. Not really impressed with that.