ALL NEW Fantasy EIHL season open!

Thread starter #1
If you haven't seen already entry is open to join our fantasy game this season here are some details for you all and check out our youtube promo video if you like.
any questions message us @fantasyeihl on twitter or email us @ fantasyeihl@hotmail.com
All you need to do is email us your team name and your team which consists of
1 netminder, 6 defenseman and 9 forwards.
choose a captain as he will score double points.
The only rules are you MUST have at least 5 brits in your team and you can ONLY have a MAX of 3 players from any one team.
Here is our website for you to check out you can of course sign up on there via our enter team page and using the form on the rosters page also.
https://andyh91.wixsite.com/fantasyeihl
Entry is £3, we will have awards and prizes and even giveaways this season thanks to our great sponsors.
Please share this with all your fellow fans around the EIHL as we aim to make this season our biggest yet.
Good luck to everyone, I look forward to welcoming you al to the new fantasy league season.
Andrew @fantasyeihl
YOUTUBE Promo:

Celticdruid

Final call for anyone interested in entering a team this season. Send me a team and the entry fee before saturday at 7pm please.

Any questions message me @fantasyeihl

Andrew
@fantasyeihl

Andrew,

Could you please confirm that my team has now been entered. I created them today as SOUTH WALES SPARTANS and paid via paypal.

Is there a way that we can log onto the site to monitor our teams progress or is this just something we do ourselves?

Kind Regards

Chris

fridaysfingers

I'm sure you'll get a better answer but in short, when the season gets going there will be spreadsheets with teams points and positions, player point etc on the website.