CHL

Not sure if this is of use to anyone but I have a Premier Sports subscription. As part of that it allows 2 devices to stream the game online or via the mobile app (I think).

I’ll be watching the Davos game on TV so more than happy to temporarily change my password and give 2 people the details if it helps a couple more people watch the game?

Obviously trusting you not to change my details [emoji23]

Let me know!

Diafol

Mods please delete this if it's not allowed:

Now I might be wrong here, but I'm sure I read somewhere recently that this season the CHL are streaming games live on their website for free (unless the country you're in has a TV deal, i.e. Premier Sports in the UK).

Therefore if you have a good VPN then in theory you should be OK to watch our game.

The full schedule is here:
http://www.championshockeyleague.com/en/schedule#select_schedule=0

Links to the streams will go live on Thursday.

Not sure if this is of use to anyone but I have a Premier Sports subscription. As part of that it allows 2 devices to stream the game online or via the mobile app (I think).

I’ll be watching the Davos game on TV so more than happy to temporarily change my password and give 2 people the details if it helps a couple more people watch the game?

Let me know!
That's very kind of you and I'd take up the offer and by way of thank you beers at the home games [emoji2]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Jonesy83

Let me know!
That's cool.....if I'm not to late, I'd be grateful for this.

Pondlife

HC Davos team budget for 15/16 was 9,754,669.46CHF or £7.9 million according to their accounts. :eek:

Edit: By team I mean player personnel costs

Last edited:

SteveKing

Our budget for this year is just under that! The funny thing about sports is that the difference in quality of players even between the NHL and the EIHL is razor thin. While the overall speed of these teams will likely be greater, don't underestimate the value of team play and desire. I don't think any other team will match the Devils in those areas. So very excited to see how we do!

Our budget for this year is just under that! The funny thing about sports is that the difference in quality of players even between the NHL and the EIHL is razor thin. While the overall speed of these teams will likely be greater, don't underestimate the value of team play and desire. I don't think any other team will match the Devils in those areas. So very excited to see how we do!
Thanks Steve once again for some insider info.

As for the games, I agree. I think that we need to play the ultimate road game to get anything from these away fixtures.
We need to try to negate their speed by clogging up the neutral zone, make sure that the area in front of Bowns is covered at all times and play defense first.
Also extremely important is that we play to the refs, I don't mean diving but if the ref is calling everything we need to keep our sticks down and only deliver hits we know are going to be clean. Also no fighting :(
As for our offense, I expect their goaltender to be very good, so we should focus on the more nhl playoff type goals
i.e. redirections, rebounds and screened shots.

Davos deserves a lot of respect (they got to the semi's only a few years ago), but if we can keep things tight and keep the crowd quiet then we have a chance .

Can't wait

Hope everyone enjoyed their time in Liberec, and got there & back fine. Apologies for Cerny Most, it's really not the best bit of Prague.

Sorry I couldn't meet any of you over the weekend in Prague or at the game, "unfortunately" I had to go cover games in Munich and Salzburg.

However I shall be there on Sunday :)

Gough60

Hope everyone enjoyed their time in Liberec, and got there & back fine. Apologies for Cerny Most, it's really not the best bit of Prague.

Sorry I couldn't meet any of you over the weekend in Prague or at the game, "unfortunately" I had to go cover games in Munich and Salzburg.

However I shall be there on Sunday :)
Corny Most wasn't that bad. The bar on route to mall was excellent. (didn't get to mall)
Your info on transportation was spot on. Many thanks. Look forward to bumping into you at IAW.