One Word

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
If you could use one word to describe last nights amazing result against a Del Team, what word would that be. Mine is CLINICAL, as I thought that was exactly what we were, what a great great night, over to you.

Diafol

Unexpected.

Although a German mate of mine did say "The champs against the losers - I was expecting it"

He's an Augsburger Panthers fan so there's probably a bit of rivalry talking there :)

Bazza

Exciting

Not just that game I meant the team is very exciting.

Moore, Crowder, Faryna, Pope, Paris and most of all Reddick. All seem to be fitting in really well. BOwns also had a great game as did every player. Exciting is still my word!

d20

champions

Dont see anyone who will be better than us again this year ,we had a top team last year and this team is even better ,last nights game there was some great movement and plays between the guys and they've only been together 2 weeks,we look much stronger in certain positions and have so many options .

BostonBart22

AWESOME...2nd period alamo raid on their net... 1st period a bit tense feeling each other out .3rd period i felt we dropped down a gear as expected with the lead we had and a few important games coming up...stand out for me was moore, you wouldnt think he was a brit...