Devils v Braehead Clan - Sat 19 Aug 2017 / 7:00pm

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Devils first game of the weekend and our second Aladdin Cup game. Winning this will net us the
prodigious silverware as seen above, the Elite equivalent of the Flint Michigan MegaBowl. Unfortunately we won't be covering this one with MNL and I'm not going to be repeating my experiment of tweeting from the IAW (it didn't go well) , so get yourself tickets to ensure you don't miss any of the action, and to check out John Tripp's awesome mustache. Here he is during his 1990s experimental synth pop era

Bring on the season!

Last edited:

Jonesy83

Can't decided if I want to go to this game.

Braehead currently have a squad of 16.

9 forwards, 5 defence, 2 netminders.

Of which 3 are U23's and only 8 are imports.

I know it's only pre-season but I'd at least like it to be competitive.

ASHIPP

More opposition with only half a team. Have they actually signed up anyone else yet? Feel sorry for their fans.

Bit of a farce for Clan paricipating in the Aladdin Cup tournament with players still coming in. Panthers' situation different - they have to get some game experience to prepare for upcoming CHL.

Think many of our fans are waiting for Sunday's game against Krefeld.

voth26

Bit disappointing but posibility to be expected, with the game on Sunday plus the clan being so many short!!. Personally I hope the Devils take full advantage of the clan situation and get in some serious shooting practise and settled lines.

Wagstaff

Some off us not on twatter so any updates much appreciated
You don't have to be registered on twitter to look at it, just put twitter@cardiffdevilfan and click on the first result and you will see it, you may have to keep refreshing though
4-0 at the moment