Icetime Tv

fridaysfingers

Thread starter #1
Does anyone know if they are covering Sunday's game?

Also when they are going to update their website for the new season?

Gazza, are you out there?

Cheers

rocketbob

I noticed the space on the Devils website where they normally have the link for their streams just has a big hole at the moment. Also, I tweeted Icetime TV a few days ago about streams for this game and also previously about streaming season tickets and have had zero response.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Diafol

I contacted them yesterday - the reply was: "We're not streaming any of the pre-season or CHL games. Our first game is 9th September."

Speaking on behalf of Aled and Gaz (I hope they don't mind). We love commentating on games - and would commentate on empty ice if we could!!!

Pre-season is also a chance for us to get our collective 'eye' back in (me far more than the other 2 guys). We're dead keen to get going.

However, life sometimes gets in the way. All the guys at IceTime do this as an add on to something else (plus throw in family life!). I know the boss also wants to improve the product so I think we're doing some testing during pre-season. It looks like it might be a couple of weeks until we're fully back on the air.

Aled, Gaz and myself will still be on the gantry though, so if you want to hear us talk nonsense during pre-season please come up and chat to us!

I think we also plan to help IceTime by getting some content out on our individual twitter pages.

Sorry for the long post - just wanted to try and keep everyone in the loop.

Cheers,

John

Devil_Abroad

Speaking on behalf of Aled and Gaz (I hope they don't mind). We love commentating on games - and would commentate on empty ice if we could!!!

Pre-season is also a chance for us to get our collective 'eye' back in (me far more than the other 2 guys). We're dead keen to get going.

However, life sometimes gets in the way. All the guys at IceTime do this as an add on to something else (plus throw in family life!). I know the boss also wants to improve the product so I think we're doing some testing during pre-season. It looks like it might be a couple of weeks until we're fully back on the air.

Aled, Gaz and myself will still be on the gantry though, so if you want to hear us talk nonsense during pre-season please come up and chat to us!

I think we also plan to help IceTime by getting some content out on our individual twitter pages.

Cheers,

John
Totally understand John

Could you guys not get together for a special pre-season show? Discussing Devils new roster, the other teams, CHL, and the new season ahead?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gazza272

Totally understand John

Could you guys not get together for a special pre-season show? Discussing Devils new roster, the other teams, CHL, and the new season ahead?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We could certainly look to do this via a live youtube or facebook broadcast. Might be good for us to have a look at this weekend to see how we are shaping up.

Cheers,

John
I've missed watching and listening to you guys when my parents don't want to take me to games XD
Tbf, my mum enjoys going but she doesn't want to go to as many games as me lol