Cardiff Devils in EA NHL18

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
The Champions Hockey League is one of the league additions EA SPORTS reveals for its NHL 18 game, to be launched on 15 September. With this, fans will get the opportunity to play for the first time a pan-European competition in the well-known hockey game.

The CHL is fully integrated to EA SPORTS NHL 18, which includes the 32 participating teams and their players, CHL team uniforms, and arena atmospheres.
http://www.championshockeyleague.co...-league-newly-playable-in-ea-sports-nhl-tm-18

Pretty cool to see

RedDevil17

As soon as I first saw this I was absolutely pumped! After playing the beta I wasn't really too convinced because it felt like NHL 17.5 but toward the end they fixed some issues. Really excited for this so hopefully everything is licensed. If they can add the devils and panthers then they can create the rest of the teams....

matbur

Yes they are. Just change the league by pressing L2 to cycle through the different leagues until you get to CHL and we're in there along with Nottingham.

Some of the lines, players and ratings are a bit out but it's really cool

RedDevil17

If anyone wants to do the CHL tournament the next best thing is to press season mode and add the entire champions league in. You can control who you want then by pressing A/X depending on what console you have

KaneDevils

If anyone wants to do the CHL tournament the next best thing is to press season mode and add the entire champions league in. You can control who you want then by pressing A/X depending on what console you have
So you can play a regular nhl season with the devils, playing Washington, Boston, Nashville etc by adding cardiff and replacing them with say, Edmonton oilers?

RedDevil17

So you can play a regular nhl season with the devils, playing Washington, Boston, Nashville etc by adding cardiff and replacing them with say, Edmonton oilers?
Yeah if you press season mode instead of franchise mode. Just press NHL then just toggle in the devils. Then you play teams in the NHL but if you want to play in the CHL then do the same but swap the CHL teams in. You might have to go to different leagues to get the CHL teams so you might have to go to the SHL to transfer frolunda etc etc.

Can someone help purchased the game today in the hope you could actually play the devils in the chl tournament but can't seem to find where to go for this! I can find the devils in the play now section but want to actually play with them in the chl tournament format is this possible?

Can someone help purchased the game today in the hope you could actually play the devils in the chl tournament but can't seem to find where to go for this! I can find the devils in the play now section but want to actually play with them in the chl tournament format is this possible?
Same here

I've just chosen one of the random leagues and subbed in all the CHL teams as mentioned above. Really is disappointing though they made such a fuss over the CHL but the competition itself isn't included.