Training camp

Bazza

Looks like at least one car is parked outside the rink awaiting collection!!

Unless like imports we also have a spare car?!!

Devil94

It would be nice to hear something from the club regarding this, just a picture or video from the first training or session or something.

Maybe they're trying to keep it all a surprise for thursday evening.

ASHIPP

We are lucky enough to enjoy an open training session on Thursday evening - let our team get on with their camp and settle in this week.

I find the incessant feed of photos, comments, articles out of Steelers' training camp quite nauseating. Why doesn't Simms just let them get on with it?

Thread starter #5
It would be nice to hear something from the club regarding this, just a picture or video from the first training or session or something.

Maybe they're trying to keep it all a surprise for thursday evening.
Agreed the club has been a little quiet like you said a picture would suffice but I'm sure they are very busy I just hope we have all players in for the first game against Davos we will need everyone!

Devil_Abroad

We are lucky enough to enjoy an open training session on Thursday evening - let our team get on with their camp and settle in this week.

I find the incessant feed of photos, comments, articles out of Steelers' training camp quite nauseating. Why doesn't Simms just let them get on with it?
I guess some will like the output from Steelers and Panthers; I wouldn't mind seeing some output from us.

Steelers have all their guys in probably because they signed them early which meant they could get all the VISAs sorted out; unlike the Panthers who I believe are struggling to bring 5 in and they are still yet to sign their final guy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

All players present and accounted for. I have a mole within camp that tells me that the players have come in excellent shape. Seems to be a bit of a buzz surrounding Paris and Reddick in particular. I'll see if I can conjur up some more intel.
A man with so many talents Steve! Can you conjure up some player interviews too please? We would be very grateful [emoji3]

Llongyfarchiadau hefyd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk