Open training session

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
So who's coming to the open training session on Thursday the 10th, should be a good night and a chance to see our glorious 17/18 squad on the ice. I will be going for sure, hope you guys are also.
P.S. will the bar be open.

august04

So who's coming to the open training session on Thursday the 10th, should be a good night and a chance to see our glorious 17/18 squad on the ice. I will be going for sure, hope you guys are also.
Any sensible rink operator would have the bar and cafe open. We're talking about IAW/Greenbank here though, so who knows.....

Yes I’m there. Getting some dinner, picking my season ticket up. Getting to see the training session and staying for the shirt raffle.

Making a night of it[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed it. I was told by someone tonight Hotham is flying in tomorrow but I don't know how true that is.

One question from tonight I couldn't hear as clearly as I would have liked. Who were the 2 way contract players that were announced? There was Buglass and then 2 others I think but didn't catch there names. Anyone any ideas?

Devil_Abroad

I really enjoyed it. I was told by someone tonight Hotham is flying in tomorrow but I don't know how true that is.

One question from tonight I couldn't hear as clearly as I would have liked. Who were the 2 way contract players that were announced? There was Buglass and then 2 others I think but didn't catch there names. Anyone any ideas?

Rutkis is one of them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Thread starter #19
Hotham arrives tomorrow defo, that young lad Rutkis looks very good, Paris looks a very good signing, Pope you are going to love him, Mo looks on fire, Faryna well what can you say, Mutts Nutts sounds good, Moore looks a very very good prospect, Crowder is pure class, another fans favourite in the making, Reddick another classy player who we will all love. Put that class with the returning class we are fortunate to have retained, and believe me the other lot need to worry, and they really do need to worry. It was only practice tonight but class always shines thru, and it was class tonight.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

ASHIPP

Is that Toms Rutkis? He seemed pretty good for a 19 year old could be a good prospect for the future. The other was the young goalie but I didn't catch his name.

Toms Rutkis was discussed at the beginning of the Summer on this forum. And rightly so, he's a dynamic and strong young player who could have Robert Dowd type skill level in the future.