2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

d20

Steve it's so refreshing to have you on here giving your open and honest views you really are a class guy ,we feel so lucky to have you all it's like xmas everyday as a Devils fan .
Will be interesting to see who the other is as I'm sure the first is Asselin but no doubt this team is gonna be better than last years and that was a great team ,not long now bring it on !!

Devil_Abroad

To be ho

To be honest, I'm dreading to see how good you Devils are and having a large number of re-signings you should start hitting the buttons really quickly
That's a good point and hopefully will help us to give a good account of ourselves in the CHL. I do think the rest of the EIHL has made a huge step up though and a repeat of the league will probably be very difficult. This can only be good for the EIHL. Seems you're bringing in a mixture of youth, grit, and quality too. Shame we won't have 5 visits to see you this year lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

If tomorrow is to be the final signing announcement(s) and possibly looks like the remaining import position(s), what is happening with the two U23 positions...and what about Luke Piggott - will he be called for injury cover?

Have Hope#35

ASHIPP

I'd expect it to be someone more like this from what I've read: Payerl http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=37608 or Nevins: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=97897
Just both seem too good for 3rd/4th Line Centre as mentioned by Mr King!
Agreed. Just can't see a player straight out of the AHL being happy with the role that has been described - these guys still have the skill to play in the AHL. But anything is possible with our Club!

Could possibly either be a guy on his way up with a stack of potential looking for the European experience (Michel, Mychan style), or someone who has already played in Europe.

Wacey Warren, does not slide off the tongue. Can we take the Squeelers fans singing "Run Rabbit Run Rabbit Run Run Run". I'm betting it's not a big signing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk