Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

Better than Pope?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Difficult to say for me.

Pope has a big amount of AHL experience, whereas Derlago doesn't, and has spent his later career at arguably better teams than Derlago has been playing for. That being said, of the leagues the two have both played in, Derlago tends to have the better stats, on paper.

They appear to be very similar players quality wise, Pope has a year and half on Derlago however but again, with that, more experience. the difference maker between how they both do in the EIHL will be their linemates and chemistry but I'd expect no less than for them both to do very well.

Wannabe2

Looks a very good signing in fairness, lots of good players signing. However this to me has to be the first season ever that I couldn't care less who anyone else signs. The Devils so far look so so exciting, if we can return Asselin, and A Hotham, then come up with 2 more beauties, which I think we will, then our firepower to me is untrue, our D will look very very impressive. We are the present Champions, we are the Team to beat, it's for Others to worry about us, and I do think they need to worry, 3 out of 4 last season, and so close to 4 they would be brainless not to worry. Personally I never thought I would ever see those magical days at the WNIR again, seeing as they were so incredibly special, but Jesus how good are these days, they certainly don't get any better, can't wait now guys. The best ticket in the amazing City called Cardiff starts shortly, if you ain't got one then sort it, you will love it come on you beauties, let's do this.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Looks a very good signing in fairness, lots of good players signing. However this to me has to be the first season ever that I couldn't care less who anyone else signs. The Devils so far look so so exciting, if we can return Asselin, and A Hotham, then come up with 2 more beauties, which I think we will, then our firepower to me is untrue, our D will look very very impressive. We are the present Champions, we are the Team to beat, it's for Others to worry about us, and I do think they need to worry, 3 out of 4 last season, and so close to 4 they would be brainless not to worry. Personally I never thought I would ever see those magical days at the WNIR again, seeing as they were so incredibly special, but Jesus how good are these days, they certainly don't get any better, can't wait now guys. The best ticket in the amazing City called Cardiff starts shortly, if you ain't got one then sort it, you will love it come on you beauties, let's do this.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS
Now be careful you don't get carried away!!