Fixtures 17-18

When is the first pre season game??
I'm Looking to take my daughter if she good she will come again if she isn't she stays home watching X factor with her mother :)

bdevil

I for one expected that. 2 double headers most likely. Not a bad thing for the fans IMO as there could potentially be 2 trips to Scotland and being shorter they'd be more affordable.

Devil_Abroad

It would appear someone is uploading fixtures in order of home team alphabetically.
So the home fixtures are there for Belfast, Braehead, Cardiff, Coventry, Dundee, Edinburgh and some of Fife's?
Not all Coventry's are up, neither are Dundee's too - I would like a Sat game against Coventry please so I can get there to see it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pjj365

Total shambles. League promise 9am announcement, Sheffield say they will release at 6am. Then league say they will do 6am but at 715 nothing official from league
Does it matter? In terms of professionalism - yes, in terms of when we see them not really
What's a couple of hours between friends

Kal

Total shambles. League promise 9am announcement, Sheffield say they will release at 6am. Then league say they will do 6am but at 715 nothing official from league
Does it matter? In terms of professionalism - yes, in terms of when we see them not really
What's a couple of hours between friends
As far as I'm aware despite the leak the official day and time is Friday at 6am

Not all Coventry's are up, neither are Dundee's too - I would like a Sat game against Coventry please so I can get there to see it lol

All Belfast, Braehead, Cardiff, Coventry, Dundee, Edinburgh, and Fife home games are up. Just waiting on Guildford, Manchester, MK, Nottingham, & Sheffield

Devil_Abroad

All Belfast, Braehead, Cardiff, Coventry, Dundee, Edinburgh, and Fife home games are up. Just waiting on Guildford, Manchester, MK, Nottingham, & Sheffield
So are we playing our own conference 4 home 4 away - and others 2 home 2 away? Also, not even a double header in Scotland in the league? Not sure this makes sense

So are we playing our own conference 4 home 4 away - and others 2 home 2 away? Also, not even a double header in Scotland in the league? Not sure this makes sense

The first part is definitely correct, 4h/a against own conference, 2h/a against other conferences. 56 games in total.