2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

JC23

Not sure we will see Asselin next season as his baby is due approx sept and he will probably want his child to be born In Canada and being the the dedicated family man he is he'll be with his wife and young family.

Maybe he'll be with us a short while and hopefully he'll return with his young family
later in the season or the following season. Or they will join us at the beginning were our amazing club, organisation can take care of the Asselins?

Good luck Patrick and family U23 in the making?

He also stored all his stuff in Cardiff
Doucet had / has his stuff stored in Cardiff and his Mum made the hint b4 they made their big announcement about the new baby.

Hopefully Asselin junior will arrive safely in the UK and will inherit their Dads amazing hockey skills and play for the Devils, now that's what I call youth development plan, breed our hockey hockey players. Lol

Have Hope#35

Doucet had / has his stuff stored in Cardiff and his Mum made the hint b4 they made their big announcement about the new baby.

Hopefully Asselin junior will arrive safely in the UK and will inherit their Dads amazing hockey skills and play for the Devils, now that's what I call youth development plan, breed our hockey hockey players. Lol
Doucet likely knew he was heading to MK though as two Devils to MK was one of the first rumours released... Still makes sense for him to keep his stuff in the UK even if he knew he wasn't staying at Cardiff! Hopefully this means Asselin is back?

Yeah, my thinking exactly. Doucet kept it in Cardiff as he was staying in UK, which means Asselin is probably staying in UK. Would he really go any where else? Lets hope not.

ASHIPP

Patrick and his lovely family could always have their new arrival registered as a Canadian national via the Canadian Embassy in London if the baby is born in the UK.

IIRC the Matzkas registered Owen at the US embassy when Scott played here.

Hoping v much that Patrick will be returning to the Devils this season whether it's before or after the baby is born.