Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

ASHIPP

And Giants sign Jonathan Ferland from Vienna. Wow - a really fantastic signing.

A gifted point scorer and toough,experienced leader. Hope the Devils have a similar player in mind to partner Martin/Bentivoglio.

Well played, Giants. An excellent move.

And Giants sign Jonathan Ferland from Vienna. Wow - a really fantastic signing.

A gifted point scorer and toough,experienced leader. Hope the Devils have a similar player in mind to partner Martin/Bentivoglio.

Well played, Giants. An excellent move.

A very similar CV to Layne Ulmer, although our Ulms put up better points in most leagues. despite his age, Ulms will still be one of the best players in our league next season.

Wagstaff

MK and Storm putting together good looking squads - will Blaze be able to match?
I think Finnerty and a Storm side with some financial backing could be the most attractive team in the conference, but Clemente would be a worry if I were a Storm fan, I think he signed before Finner and friends took over and is a budget option.
I think MK will do well, but the speed of the league may be a shock to them.
I fear we are recruiting ok, but can Danny coach us out of last seasons rut, I'm not convinced but I do think Guildford will struggle.

Devil_Abroad

I think Finnerty and a Storm side with some financial backing could be the most attractive team in the conference, but Clemente would be a worry if I were a Storm fan, I think he signed before Finner and friends took over and is a budget option.
I think MK will do well, but the speed of the league may be a shock to them.
I fear we are recruiting ok, but can Danny coach us out of last seasons rut, I'm not convinced but I do think Guildford will struggle.
Strange Guildford are hanging back like Flyers - aren't they one of the richest clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk