Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

JC23

Long may these "Calgary summit" weekends continue!! Seems like they had a blast at last years one and look at the season that followed!!The owners are all professional businessmen and I bet they are professional drinkers too. I bet its carnage but in a really good way :)
I can tell you from personal experience of drinking with them on the day of the first Challenge Cup Final win, those guys can put away some serious alcohol. :oops:

Vartel

I wonder if they will announce a signing by having the player physically there with them on the touted live stream. We already know that they have Faryna there, they might also have invited one of the yet to be announced signings

ASHIPP

Thinking that one announcement could be Morissette's return. Didn't he get married in the last few days in Banff? That's about 50km from Calgary. Too much of a co-incidence.

Devil_Abroad

Thinking that one announcement could be Morissette's return. Didn't he get married in the last few days in Banff? That's about 50km from Calgary. Too much of a co-incidence.

Good shout - Banff is only 30 mins from the centre of Calgary - so it is Rabbit & Morissette then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

This live thing - apologies if I've missed it - but is it broadcast on the website, periscope or what?
Don't think they know exactly just yet lol FB & Periscope was mentioned.

U2 come on stage at 8.10 - so hopefully they don't let Todd have the mic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leighton

I think as long as the privacy setting is set to "anyone" then you wouldn't need a Facebook account to watch..... I think.... Otherwise it only takes a moment to set up an account

I'm a bit of an oldie, not good with technology, my grandson set me up on here and I rarely post as I don't want to make mistakes. I'm sure there will be lots of posts on here . Thank you very much for your reply and advice.