Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

Ocko

I still think we could do with one more heavyweight, Faryna is a power forward to me not a heavyweight to take on the like of Rosehill and Fitzgerald.

We didn't see many fights last year but that doesn't mean to say that without someone quite as tough as Bordeleau we wont see some goon tactics adopted by other teams.

Jonesy83

I'll always be on the side of having a flat out enforcer / tough guy on the team. We've got some good tough players signed so far, but not a Bordeleau type player.

Panthers new signing Mathieu Gagnon is one touch cookie, he's had tilts with Paul Bissonnette, Jay Rosehill & Eric Nelson and not come across as a loser in any of them.

zoesdevil

I'll always be on the side of having a flat out enforcer / tough guy on the team. We've got some good tough players signed so far, but not a Bordeleau type player.

Panthers new signing Mathieu Gagnon is one touch cookie, he's had tilts with Paul Bissonnette, Jay Rosehill & Eric Nelson and not come across as a loser in any of them.
I would really like to see us sign Brett Gallant!! Very tough!!

Devil94

Pretty sure Coventry were close to signing Brett Gallant a few years ago. Then they went for Valabik instead. I would take him this year though, not a huge body but pound for pound there aren't many tougher.

Devil_Abroad

Pretty sure Coventry were close to signing Brett Gallant a few years ago. Then they went for Valabik instead. I would take him this year though, not a huge body but pound for pound there aren't many tougher.
Yowzer - they must have had some change from that?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zoesdevil

He's had fights against, McGrattan, Bissonette & other top fighters & for me he went toe to toe with them & threw some big bombs!!

Wagstaff

Two sssssssttttteeeeeewwwwwaaaaaarrrrrrrttttt's for the price of one this season.
Last year we had all 3 Stewarts and the one we didn't want to keep let the two we wanted go!
Mind you, Brian has had his best years in the EIHL, teams now know to draw him out and put a man in behind him.....goal
Can't fault him for passion though!

Johnnybravo1927

Last year we had all 3 Stewarts and the one we didn't want to keep let the two we wanted go!
Mind you, Brian has had his best years in the EIHL, teams now know to draw him out and put a man in behind him.....goal
Can't fault him for passion though!
Still a brilliant shot stopper. Will be kept busy this year for sure