Cardiff Devils drawings

Wagstaff

I've posted my admiration before, but in the last few the Andrew Lord is fantastic and the two Joeys too (especially their eyes).
If I drew a cow and a double decker bus you probably wouldn't tell the difference, so as far as artistic talent goes.... I have none, but having been a sports photographer I do appreciate the quality of your art and it's so lifelike these days!
Well done :)

Last edited:
Thread starter #165
I've posted my admiration before, but in the last few the Andrew Lord is fantastic and the two Joeys too (especially their eyes).
If I drew a cow and a double decker bus you probably wouldn't tell the difference, so as far as artistic talent goes.... I have none, but having been a sports photographer I do appreciate the quality of your art and it's so lifelike these days!
Well done :)
Haha thanks!

Thread starter #180
incredible.

hope you've tweeted that to mad dog.

am i right in thinking you occasionally bring your book to the games? would like to see it in real life!
Thank you!
I sent it to Mad Dog over Twitter, and he liked it!
I do bring my book to games as I like drawing in between periods (and sometimes people will ask to buy pictures on the spot lol). I usually go to Saturday games and I like sitting at the front if you're ever looking for me. I find it to be more immersive. I tend not to really move from my seat during a game either, so I'm quite easy to find!
I'd be happy to show you my whole sketchbook if you want in August! :)