Next Signing Announcement

Finny

I only saw the tweet before my guess. Just read the news article which confirms two new players

In which case I'll guess Faryna and Rabbit. Presumably cos they are so close on Twitter they'd give away the other signing if they weren't announced in close succession.

ASHIPP

Liam Stewart next. Think if Rabbit and Faryna are joining the Devils, they will be announced together as they are already friends.

Liam Stewart next. Think if Rabbit and Faryna are joining the Devils, they will be announced together as they are already friends.
Think you're right about Stewart - I know who the Devils follow on Twitter isn't the most accurate indicator, but a quick scan showed Drew Paris and Liam Stewart near the top so I assume they've only recently started following them in prep for the signing announcements.

bdevil

My only concern with Stewart is where would he fit in? He could be a replacement for Brine but would he be happy on the 4th line? I don't want to see Myers drop off the 3rd line, no-one is moving Martin off the 1st line and if Ulmer is or isn't returning I don't see Stewart making the grade for a 2nd line centre.

Lord did say that Liam Stewart has not signed for us just after the CHL draw but I suppose since then we have lost Culli who had already re-signed so he would need to be replaced. But Culli played mostly wing or D last year and Stewart wouldn't fit either of those IMO.

Oh well, we'll know in 15 mins....

Lord did say that Liam Stewart has not signed for us just after the CHL draw but I suppose since then we have lost Culli who had already re-signed so he would need to be replaced. But Culli played mostly wing or D last year and Stewart wouldn't fit either of those IMO.

Oh well, we'll know in 15 mins....
Although it wasn't the plan at the start as they had both signed but do you think Craig Moore will take on the role Cully had? Both play wing and defence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk