Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

Temme

Shayne Stockton re-signs for Fife.

On a side note - does anyone know why he's only played 6 games this past season?

I can't remember him being injured but obviously i'm wrong...

Leighton

I can't believe nobody else has mentioned our biggest signing of the season so far
http://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/news/danny-morris-is-back-as-scorch-20170620

Seriously though, Danny has made a really good job of being Scorch, very entertaining
i know this is completely off topic so shouldn't be here but as its been (sort of) raised - who is taz? do we know? has he signed for next season? :) just pure nosiness so don't give it too much airtime in this thread!!!!

Temme

i know this is completely off topic so shouldn't be here but as its been (sort of) raised - who is taz? do we know? has he signed for next season? :) just pure nosiness so don't give it too much airtime in this thread!!!!
There was two different Taz's last year, the taz we all loved (always had the big foot stomp in the BBT, was much bulkier) had a baby taz and is a teacher so doesn't attend games any more unfortunately (my cousin) There were periods this/last season where i've stepped in, but you miss too much hockey.

Current Taz is my cousin's brother-in-law to be i believe, but no idea if he's back next year. :)

JC23

There was two different Taz's last year, the taz we all loved (always had the big foot stomp in the BBT, was much bulkier) had a baby taz and is a teacher so doesn't attend games any more unfortunately (my cousin) There were periods this/last season where i've stepped in, but you miss too much hockey.

Current Taz is my cousin's brother-in-law to be i believe, but no idea if he's back next year. :)
Man I miss Rob...

Devil_Abroad

Couldn't this have waited 6 weeks?!!!! Now what are we going to do? Daily tweets of Taz in a shop, a park, on the bus, swimming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocko

Unbelievable signing for the Caps. If this guy was one of our signings I would've been overjoyed.

For context of how good he is, he had more points last year in the ECHL than both Joey Martin and Mathieu Roy did in their final year in the ECHL. Not only that but he was a rookie in his first pro year too.