Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #147
Any chance we could we get the front page of this thread updated?
I'll try and get things updated soon.

Work is chaos and i'm not particularly excited by next season at the moment i'm afraid.

If things aren't done by the end of the week, people need to start hassling me :oops:

Wannabe2

I'll try and get things updated soon.

Work is chaos and i'm not particularly excited by next season at the moment i'm afraid.

If things aren't done by the end of the week, people need to start hassling me :oops:
Chris what do you mean, you aren't excited yet about next season, now come on and snap out of it. Yes the sun is draining, that's a fact, but our beloved team will soon be in action and then the juices will flow, well for us old folk they will. You guys will just have to play catch up.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #156
As others have said, no doubt it's a great signing...

But the drip drip of re-signed players isn't making me excited at all for next season. I don't know if it's because I sort of expect these re-signings to be made now or what, but yeah...

I'll see if I can find the willpower to update the rosters over the weekend. :(

zoesdevil

Agree with all.

Great to have Myers back. Is there any point checking hockey related news now before next Friday lunchtime? Much prefer the way other teams announce their signings.
I loved it when the Devils used to just tweet "signing announcement in an hour"!! always kept us on our toes!!

jenks33

I'm guessing there will be a Super Sunday type event in July when 3 or 4 new signings will be announced. Todd received some stick last season for the underwhelming signings on the super Sunday so they probably want to make this years event extra special. I might be wrong though