Asselin Ulmer Haddad
Faryna Myers Lord
Moore Stewart? (Tough Guy)

A Hotham Richardson
Fournier Louis
Batch Paris

Bowns
Murdy

Unless Batch is a forward on that 4th line and our Bordy replacement lines up on defence.
Now that's a team I would love to see out on the ice!!!

JC23

I'm not so sure. I think we will look something like this:

Rabbit Martin Bentivoglio
Asselin Ulmer Haddad
Faryna Myers Lord
Moore Stewart? (Tough Guy)

A Hotham Richardson
Fournier Louis
Batch Paris

Bowns
Murdy

Unless Batch is a forward on that 4th line and our Bordy replacement lines up on defence.
Batch on the fourth line, and Scott Hotham alongside Drew Paris.

I wouldn't be mad at that.

Toughness wise, we'd have Batch able to risk dropping them a bit more. Lord, A Hotham, Louis, Faryna, and if there was someone a little smaller than those guys taking liberties, I wouldn't mind betting Liam Stewart could handle it also after seeing him get fiesty during the world championships.

Wannabe2

If Justin Faryna joined us, where would you see him slotting in? He could offer a skilled scoring line toughness and speed, and offer a grinding defensive line aggression and secondary scoring.

If he has a year at university in Scotland left to do, perhaps the tweets of the two players just mean that they are going to be playing in the same league next season rather than being on the same team?
Faryna has left Dundee, so a second year at their Uni won't be on.

We also have 2 more Brit U23s to sign if we are going to have a full roster. What are people's thoughts on Buglass do you think he will be signed as an extra defenceman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

We also have 2 more Brit U23s to sign if we are going to have a full roster. What are people's thoughts on Buglass do you think he will be signed as an extra defenceman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the Devils' roster pans out in a similar way to the suggestions above, those 2 remaining U23 players to be signed will be training with the Devils but sitting on the bench, covering injuries, getting occasional shifts (replacements essentially for Piggsie and CJ). Unless the Club comes to an arrangement with a lower league club on a 2-way deal. Blaze have done something like that with their U23 players recently.

Buglass has been on a two-way contract with the Devils for a couple of years but literally featured in a couple of games. He had a major injury/surgery last season and played only part season. Perhaps a decision on him will depend on how recovered he is.

Wagstaff

I wouldn't mind betting Liam Stewart could handle it also after seeing him get fiesty during the world championships.

Not a fighter by any stretch, and not someone who can dish out punishment, but a 100% team player.
I really liked Liam and would have welcomed him back at Coventry

Jonesy83

I wouldn't mind betting Liam Stewart could handle it also after seeing him get fiesty during the world championships.
I would have thought Liam Stewart would have been in a fair few fights growing up, can you imagine all the comments the other boys would have made about his mum haha!

ASHIPP

Not a fighter by any stretch, and not someone who can dish out punishment, but a 100% team player.
I really liked Liam and would have welcomed him back at Coventry
Any player prepared to take it for his team (especially against the Orange) gets my vote. Sounds like Liam was liked by Blaze fanbase and will be missed. He is a charismatic feisty dynamo who can be a real asset if played in the right role.

Wagstaff

Any player prepared to take it for his team (especially against the Orange) gets my vote. Sounds like Liam was liked by Blaze fanbase and will be missed. He is a charismatic feisty dynamo who can be a real asset if played in the right role.
I think if you look at our season.......
He was our one highlight!
Fans player of the year says it all really

I will guess at a re signing guys so don't get too excited!!
I think we can expect this a lot during off season.

We just need a few upgrades and I'm sure we will be up there again.