2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Ocko

Alps Hockey league player Wacey Rabbit (no seriously that is his actual name) has started following the Devils and has been retweeting a lot of their stuff all of a sudden. He also put up a picture of him and Faryna saying they're building their chemistry ahead of the new season.... read into that what you will.

Alps Hockey league player Wacey Rabbit (no seriously that is his actual name) has started following the Devils and has been retweeting a lot of their stuff all of a sudden. He also put up a picture of him and Faryna saying they're building their chemistry ahead of the new season.... read into that what you will.
And he's from Calgary ... hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenks33

I'll be surprised if Wacey Rabbit, Justin Faryna and Drew Paris aren't Devils players come August

bb1

Rabbit has a great resume.
The fact those guys are training like mad shows their professionalism. Any team who signs Faryna has a gem and I hope Lordo and Todd have seen that and that we've signed him up!

bb1

Faryna has been rumoured to Fife as he's apparently 1yr left in Dundee Uni...However I can't see him and Rabbit signing there with their budget.

The other possibility other than us is Giants. Faryna is a great Daryl Lloyd replacement but tougher and harder working.....time will tell I guess

JC23

Reading further into Wacey Rabbit, one of the comments on his picture of him and Faryna from a girl who I'm going to assume is a girlfriend maybe? They've had a bit of back and forth on twitter recently about being annoying at 3am at least...

Anyway, she wrote in reply "Nice sweater. If you end up wearing a Cardiff one, I'll steal that one too " - sounds promising...

Bazza

Question - what has the "use your own adjective here" estate agent been saying about Jordan Cownie that lead to Cownie's twitter reaction???

Devil_Abroad

Reading further into Wacey Rabbit, one of the comments on his picture of him and Faryna from a girl who I'm going to assume is a girlfriend maybe? They've had a bit of back and forth on twitter recently about being annoying at 3am at least...

Anyway, she wrote in reply "Nice sweater. If you end up wearing a Cardiff one, I'll steal that one too " - sounds promising...
Not sure Lord or Todd will like their players tweeting publicly like he seems to be doing right now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wacey seems to have un-tweeted(!?) his Devils retweets.... interesting! If they have signed, they surely have to announce it tomorrow

zoesdevil

Wacey seems to have un-tweeted(!?) his Devils retweets.... interesting! If they have signed, they surely have to announce it tomorrow

Possibly told by Todd to do so, Todd was also following Liam Stewart, it was said on here & I saw it, but now he's unfollowed him!!