Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

Wannabe2

Looks a poor signing to me. If it didn't list the team I'd expect him at a MK type club, certainly not title challengers. He doesn't get hardly any points and isn't actually tough at a pro level.

Considering Simms slated Brine before he arrived, it's hard to see how this guy isn't either too cheap to fire or will be gone by Christmas. He hadn't even seen Brine and went by stats, this guys stats are terrible.
Totally agree, in fairness I haven't seen this lad play, but going by stats I would be disappointed if we had signed him, they say his points are similar to Michele's so who knows. He is obviously game for a fight, but ain't very good at it, bit like Noble I guess. Could be very wrong but looks a poor signing for a championship seeking team.

Looks a poor signing to me. If it didn't list the team I'd expect him at a MK type club, certainly not title challengers. He doesn't get hardly any points and isn't actually tough at a pro level.

Considering Simms slated Brine before he arrived, it's hard to see how this guy isn't either too cheap to fire or will be gone by Christmas. He hadn't even seen Brine and went by stats, this guys stats are terrible.
I agree, a really bizzare signing by the Steelers' standards.. perhaps they're compensating for a blockbuster signing elsewhere in the budget?

Devil94

I agree it looks a bizzare signing with those stats, but will reserve judgement until a month in to the the season. Definitely a financial signing.

Not surprised they didn't build it up for a 6am signing the day before like they usually do...

ASHIPP

Yes, the Brummie idiot bigs up the announcement on Twitter with ' Steelers sign Ramsay as they aim to defend their title' ...what a load of cobblers. Makes it sound like they are Elite League Champions.
Think this player could be a bit of a development project...but Thommo is good at that.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #274
Well I managed to updated the Devil's roster on the other thread successfully...

Then I updated the Giants one on here and it was okay, then I broke everything trying to update the Clan roster so I deleted everything and gave up.

I'll try and get around to updating all the others tomorrow night, for now I'm going to try and find an air conditioning unit and sit infront of it until I stop melting!