Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2017/18

pjj365

I agree with you, however Panthers have already thought this through and have another import NM, so presumably the two will share with this guy getting the lion share of the big games.

Astute signing by the Panthers, certainly the best in the league on paper. You don't get that many NHL games without having something about you. However former Braehead NM Holt had a superb CV, quite similar infact, and was good but not the level I expected.
I recognise he is good for this leauge but I would go more on his KHL experience not the 24 games he played in the NHL with GAA of 3.4 and a save % of .885

Devil94

Haven't got the link but Manchester Storm just made a fantastic signing, signing of the off season so far i would say. They're going to be tough as nails this year.
Looks like their new owner has a bit more £££ than the previous.

Always wanted to see this guy in a Cardiff devils jersey! I'm excited to see him play and see what he brings to the league! Also Dane Byers is a fantastic signing, probably a good candidate for captain of the Storm? Looks like finnerty has borrowed G's blueprint for building a big team in a small rink! Can we have a new signing in this mould please??

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Wouldn't be Steelers without the usual smattering of Scandanavian recruits...a Jerry Andersson recommendation right there. Looks solid enough and at top level- but haven't we got our own beast of a defenceman with tremendous reach and excellent skating ability? Here's hoping Mark Louis loves it enough in Cardiff to stay.