2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Temme

Also of interest is Manchesters stars brother Dziurzynski.

His brother currently plays in Germany in the DEL, although given his recent seasons i think he would be too pricey for our league, maybe he can be tempted with the prospect of playing with his brother if his brother decides to stay somewhere.
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=45871

I suspect though he has a good few years ahead of him floating around DEL,LIIGA,SHL,EBEL,AHL before he needs to consider the UK...

bb1

Can't see Tom Sestito going to Steelers but possibly his brother Tim. However both would be £££.

I believe the player they are signing is a friend/former team mate of Geoff Walker.

Marc Olver possibly???

Or even Joey Hishon.....very unlikely however he is rumoured to unknown and has been team mate of Walker.

Devil_Abroad

Can't see Tom Sestito going to Steelers but possibly his brother Tim. However both would be £££.

I believe the player they are signing is a friend/former team mate of Geoff Walker.

Marc Olver possibly???

Or even Joey Hishon.....very unlikely however he is rumoured to unknown and has been team mate of Walker.
Simms states he is American - I guess he means from the US

And neither Sestito brothers have played in the SHL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gazza272

Rumour is that he is part of the owners group

Finnerty certainly has a presence on it. he isn't listed as one of the directors of the company (or at least wasn't in recent months) but his name is part of the holding company that has bought the Storm I believe.

Their main priority will be ensuring Neil Russell is given more investment with which to work.

James

Administrator
Finnerty certainly has a presence on it. he isn't listed as one of the directors of the company (or at least wasn't in recent months) but his name is part of the holding company that has bought the Storm I believe.

Their main priority will be ensuring Neil Russell is given more investment with which to work.
I'd be worried for my job if I were Neil Russell. I could see Finnerty wanting to take it over.

kettdevil1

Quite ..... Neil Russell consistently does a good job, it would be foolhardy to replace him.

With coach Pacha moving on, I am assuming that Finnerty will slot into that role. This could be a very interesting move. I rated Pacha highly, Finnerty less so and that seems to be a common view. It will be fascinating to see if results next season confirm this view