Premier Sports Offer

Leighton

i'm paying 11.99 a month so i took the hump at this "new customers only" offer and called to cancel - they reduced my subscription to 4.99 a month.

Earnie

During a conversation last night someone mentioned Premier Sports may not be doing ice hockey next season. That would include NHL. Can anybody confirm or deny that?

kettdevil1

During a conversation last night someone mentioned Premier Sports may not be doing ice hockey next season. That would include NHL. Can anybody confirm or deny that?
I am pretty sure that they announced a multi-year deal this season which included a phasing in of period break punditry.... so I doubt it is going anywhere

Koop11

I phoned last week. Offer only available to 'new subscribers'. So, even if you are not an existing customer but have subscribed to the service in the past then you are not eligible for the offer.

Leighton

I phoned last week. Offer only available to 'new subscribers'. So, even if you are not an existing customer but have subscribed to the service in the past then you are not eligible for the offer.
can you subscribe in your significant other's name? my brother did that with Sky not so long ago. cancelled in his name, signed up in his wifes name as a new customer.

Earnie

I am an existing customer with a deal that ends in November. I asked them what can you do for me on an annual deal? They reduced the annual charge by £20.
So in November I will be paying less that £7 a month which I think is fair enough?

Leighton

I am an existing customer with a deal that ends in November. I asked them what can you do for me on an annual deal? They reduced the annual charge by £20.
So in November I will be paying less that £7 a month which I think is fair enough?
i went from 11.99 a month to 4.99 a month because i said i wanted to cancel. when the lady asked why i said it was because i'm paying 120 a year and new customers could get it for 25.

Koop11

can you subscribe in your significant other's name? my brother did that with Sky not so long ago. cancelled in his name, signed up in his wifes name as a new customer.
I'm pretty sure its based on your address as they asked me the details of my address. Worth a try though. In confirming I wasn't eligible they did offer me the £4.99 deal also. I declined but for someone who watches a lot of Premier that's probably a decent enough offer.

Hi all, I call them every year and put the account on "Hold" explaining I only watch NHL. Best offer was £2.99 pm usually July - November last time was £4.99. Premier is still active during this time. Not sure about online internet version though.