How far have we come.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
As in the heading, when you can release a player of Doucet's incredible talent, you really do know you are in one mega healthy state. This club of ours never fail to amaze me to just how far we have come, in such a short time. Doucet could have quite easily been our franchise player at one time, loved him as a player, and even more so as a human being. Milton Keynes today you signed one hell of a player, a player that will serve you very very well. Also a player that could walk into most teams in this league, thanks Douce it's been a blast watching your pure talent.

Pondlife

I have every confidence that TK and AL know what they're doing and as you say, to be able to release a player like Doucet you have to be in a great position. Always a bit of a disappointment to see someone move on but here's looking forward to seeing how the new rules pan out and what new names we'll see.

matbur

As in the heading, when you can release a player of Doucet's incredible talent, you really do know you are in one mega healthy state. This club of ours never fail to amaze me to just how far we have come, in such a short time. Doucet could have quite easily been our franchise player at one time, loved him as a player, and even more so as a human being. Milton Keynes today you signed one hell of a player, a player that will serve you very very well. Also a player that could walk into most teams in this league, thanks Douce it's been a blast watching your pure talent.
I thought the same tbh. He's clearly a top player but couldn't quite fit in with us because he couldn't break into our top-six which is where he needs to be playing to get the best out of him.

Great sniper, just hope he doesn't score against us!