2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

Have Hope#35

I would have been amazed if they didn't give the Job to Keefe prior to this article... As soon as Walser left it was Keefe for me! They've lined him up for this role, what with giving him a job as an Assistant Coach 2yrs ago... His playing days are nearing the end but I'm sure they still see him as the Heartbeat/Spokesperson of that team. I think he'll be their spare import!

Believe we are signing an U23 Brit tomorrow from a team who was in the EIHL last season - looking around the league at teams rosters last year my guess would be a Stars player as they had a few who played 50+ games - Craig Moore if I was to have a guess!
Told ya - good guess as I just looked around the league to see who had played a decent amount of games and he seemed the obvious fit!

Not to give the Estate Agent any credit (two Devils imports to MK), but random speculation about one of our finest ever signings (Asselin) is the sort of mayhem he loves to create.
Give Todd & Lordo some credit that when it's said the squad will be freshened up that doesnt mean a firesale of our best talent!
Both Douce & Asselin put their stuff in storage before going home and suggests we need not worry.

drainage

Yep, Doucet & Kearney off to MK. 2 very good signings for them and they could easily challenge for that conference. Think Douce was always going to leave when he was the guy to be left out on a few occasions - believe Lord thought he took too many silly penalties and he also didn't really work on our 3rd or 4th lines with the top 2 lines doing so well in the tail end of last season
Not convinced it's those 2 maybe be one but both?? for me someone like Piggsie or CJ may be one of the Devils to MK may well be accompanied by another player though !

JC23

My girlfriend said the same about Asselin after seeing his tweets about his daughter loving her new home back home in Canada. To be fair though, I don't think he's going anywhere.

Ocko

To be fair Simms is usually right on these things. He's mates with Todd and Todd tells him. But, I haven't seen him mention Assellin though, or any name in fact.

If we want Assellin back we certainly wouldn't let him go to MK, we'd be able to outbid them a few times over. Didn't his Mam say on twitter he was coming back?

Devil_Abroad

To be fair Simms is usually right on these things. He's mates with Todd and Todd tells him. But, I haven't seen him mention Assellin though, or any name in fact.

If we want Assellin back we certainly wouldn't let him go to MK, we'd be able to outbid them a few times over. Didn't his Mam say on twitter he was coming back?
You are correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

Rumours around the league:

Both Brian Stewart and Liam Stewart to Guildford
Ciaran Long to Coventry
Matt Davies back to Manchester
Second interviews for new Braehead coach have been finalised - announcement soon. One candidate has coached top level in UK before
Matt Marquardt not going to Sheffield
Ryan Finnerty linked with purchase of Storm