Wanted. Size 3 inline blades

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #1
My son plays for the JR devils but wants to do a bit of blading as well ( he trains 3 nights a week but its a 50 mile round trip) so I am looking for a pair of size 3 inline roller blades. Anything considered

Leighton

He's in the LTP at the moment. Hopefully U11s by August.

I'm currently on the m4 Tuesday for LTP, Wednesday for skills, Thursday general skate and Saturday for a lesson with Sam.

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #5
I do (between the wife, the grandad and my wife) monday tuesday and wednesday for training then a sunday for 1 lesson with the Skate courses ( highly reccomended) and then 1 with Sam ( also highly recommended)

Leighton

incidentally we went to proline in town - good bunch of people, picked up a pair of inlines cheap enough and it saves the car tyres! whats the sunday skate course?

Johnnybravo1927

Thread starter #7
incidentally we went to proline in town - good bunch of people, picked up a pair of inlines cheap enough and it saves the car tyres! whats the sunday skate course?
Saturdays or sundays there are IAW skate lessons ( need to be prepaid, £60 for 6 lessons includes free skating all day). My son has a lesson there ( more intricate skating) then 1 with Sam then spends an hour practising what he has learnt.