2017/2018 Rumours & Offseason nonsense

wildthing74

Can't take Stewart as he's classsd as an import. Duggan will be highly sought after no doubt but he would be nuts to come back yet he will develop way better where he is.

Wagstaff

Can't take Stewart as he's classsd as an import. Duggan will be highly sought after no doubt but he would be nuts to come back yet he will develop way better where he is.
I'd be quite happy to see Stewart back at the Blaze next year, he offered a lot more than most of our top imports last year and gets better game by game.
People seem to discount him because he's almost a Brit and OK he may not be high end import quality but he's a cracking player, week in week out

pjj365

Of course, I'd forgotten that to be a Brit for EIHL is not a matter of nationality but as for Duggan yes he would be nuts hence the need for the cheque book

ASHIPP

Of course, I'd forgotten that to be a Brit for EIHL is not a matter of nationality but as for Duggan yes he would be nuts hence the need for the cheque book
Cheque book hockey has been the blight of past leagues in this country. Duggan will be in massive demand. No point throwing money at a player in a small market - it sets an awkward precendent.
And he may be very happy growing his experience in Sweden.

Todd and the owners have stated several times in the past they will not waste resources getting bidding wars with other clubs. They have done a damn fine job on recruitment without having to do that...TK and Lordo will work out something for the U23 situation- of that we can be sure.