Playoff Jersey Auction

Thread starter #1
Anyone have any info on the auction of this year's playoff shirts? My son is keen to bid (me not so much on the Rhino jersey!)
Thanks.

Leighton

Cheers, thanks for the info.
Link doesn't seem to be working at the moment so assume the auction is not live ...
I've double checked - that is the correct link. looks like its "operating in a mode of non-functionality" at the moment. it was working this morning because i registered and started "watching" a couple of jerseys!

Thread starter #6
I've double checked - that is the correct link. looks like its "operating in a mode of non-functionality" at the moment. it was working this morning because i registered and started "watching" a couple of jerseys!
Will keep checking then. What is the starting bid on the jerseys?

Gospel

cant believe the price some are already at, £300 for Louis. Sorry but they are crap.

My question is this - those jerseys are quick & easy to print so cost very little. where does the 'extra' go to? The EIHL or to the makers, Rhino? Wouldnt be surprised if it went to Rhino

wildthing74

Those rhino shirts are garbage.Each to their own but I can't see why anybody would pay over the odds for that junk compared to the ones provided by CH/Bayside.
Bidding so soon too they are just running up the price for each other!

I am sure i read somewhere on here a few months ago we are having a new kit manufacturer next season. Anyone got any info on this? Hopefully its not Rhino, you cant beat the hand stitched Jerseys, Sublimated Shirts are so cheap and tacky.

Correct you are! Am i right in saying these are sub dyed to? Although i liked they had the national flags of the teams between the collars! Hopefully the same next season.

Out of curiosity what was the damage to sponsor a player's shirt? Unbelievable the price people are willing to pay for them. The going rate for rec teams are around the £40/£50 mark for a shirt. Why you would drop £300 on them is madness