Webcast for playoff semi/final

Thread starter #1
So gutted that there will not be a live webcast of the games in Nottingham next weekend,
With all the sport that is broadcasted you would have thought that Premier sports would have done
the coverage like previous seasons.
Why cant something be set up this week for all us ice hockey fans especially us Devil fans so we can see
our devils team win the grand slam.
Its not the same listening to it on the radio !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kal

I wouldn't write off TV coverage just yet, I'm pretty sure last year they announced it the day before

Diafol

If I've read it correctly there are only about 84 tickets unsold for the weekend.

I would put money on a webcast being announced in the next few days.

Wagstaff

Seth hinted on twitter that it wasn't necessarily one or the other when it was announce to be on the radio, so there's still hope!

Wagstaff

Have to admit when we won the playoffs against the Steelers, I was on holiday and listened to it on my phone, if you have the right commentators it's brilliant.
Seth Bennett and David Simms were the right commentators for when you beat their own team and was well worth a listen!

Ocko

Id be very surprised if a webcast isnt announced by Friday. It's easy money - rink is only a handful of seats away from a sell out, no lost revenue and they could and probably will do it on the cheap.

d20

If it does itll probably end up online with bbc ,this league needs to get a grip and get out and find some tv coverage ,at least with premier they showed live games & highlights ,this league will go nowhere without any good coverage.

Diafol

Premier''s coverage dropped to just one live game a month though.

Some might say that's better than nothing, but it was enough to convince me to cancel my subscription.

Thread starter #13
Yes thank you EIHL you know it makes sense to televise our loving sport
now all i need is the beers cant wait looks like its going to be a cracker of a weekend
safe journey to all who are travelling .

Wannabe2

I'm Not on twatter, and can't see nothing yet on EIHL website.
Where it being televised please.
Not been released yet mate, when it is it will blazed everywhere.once they sell the last few tickets they will release the news, even though they know it already.

Diafol

I reckon it'll be on Front Runner.

Sky Sports, BT Sport. Premier and even the BBC Red Button channel all have live events scheduled for broadcast over the weekend.

Front Runner on the other hand are showing recorded poker and repeats of Fred Trueman's Indoor League from the 1970s.

What have they got to lose ?

Edit: They've changed "televised" to "shown live".
Back to the webcast then ?

Last edited: