Desperate Times

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
I unfortunately can't go to the play offs on Saturday due to work, but would dearly love to drive up Sunday morning, to hopefully see my beloved team in the finals. I don't have tickets for two, but would gladly pay whatever to obtain two. Not much luck at the moment with the ticket office, obviously if someone's team gets knocked out in semi,s , they may want to sell, but that's leaving it a bit late, and a lousy gamble, Does anyone have any suggestions out there pretty please. I am also on 07803496751.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS
COME ON YOU BEAUTIES.

d20

ah that sucks glynne,keep checking twitter if you have it plenty were being sold the other day should be some available from panther fans or try their board,Ill keep my eye out for you and take your number ..........i think you may feel a bit ill on friday night so cant work sat !!!!!!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #3
ah that sucks glynne,keep checking twitter if you have it plenty were being sold the other day should be some available from panther fans or try their board,Ill keep my eye out for you and take your number ..........i think you may feel a bit ill on friday night so cant work sat !!!!!!
Thanks mate, appreciate that. Feeling pretty sick at the moment as the finals are getting closer. I live in hope.

Diafol

Check your Facebook messages Glynne.
I've just added you to a couple of EIHL Facebook groups - put your request on there - you might be in luck.

Gough60

I have never gone up on the Saturday (if i had last year would have probably walked home after arse kicking off blaze) and never failed to get tickets for a Devils final on the Sunday if that is any help.