Making off without paying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me give this due consideration.....Police ask for help in identifying a criminal: Some people might not see the request who use this forum: Someone on this forum may see the post and contact the police.

Of course it is the right place!!

Bazza

It was the home game v Blaze - somebody must have noticed someone not eating at the match cos they were already stuffed...???!!!

James

Administrator
I'm sure raising awareness on here is fine but as OJ says, it's probably best to leave it at that and not name names on here if you do recognise the individual, just contact the correct authorities. Him wearing a Devils shirt has probably made it one of the most reported 'not paying for a meal' incidents in history :D

tim78

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt as they are Devils fans and assume it's a mistake or some has taken the bill.

Big Gazza, it's not right to pre judge!

I'm sure raising awareness on here is fine but as OJ says, it's probably best to leave it at that and not name names on here if you do recognise the individual, just contact the correct authorities. Him wearing a Devils shirt has probably made it one of the most reported 'not paying for a meal' incidents in history :D
No I think Ragans bill at Jubraj when Rinkcorp went bust takes that one

This is absoutly disgusting, do people not realise when they do a runner it's the waitress or waiters that has to pick up the bill. I'm not surprised it's made it to the media, imagine working hard all afternoon to have the majority of your pay taken off you because one of your tables has done runner!

Whoever it is should be ashamed.

This is absoutly disgusting, do people not realise when they do a runner it's the waitress or waiters that has to pick up the bill. I'm not surprised it's made it to the media, imagine working hard all afternoon to have the majority of your pay taken off you because one of your tables has done runner!

That's incorrect, the waiter/waitress doesn't have to pick up the bill at all! Stop trying to troll, people like me come on this forum for healthy, well mannered debates! Don't need trolls like you stiring up the pot

Johnnybravo1927

Wrong. This isnt true

I can assure you that this does go on, I've had a couple of friends who work in the industry this has happened to.

The way you have abruptly posted makes it look like you agree with the person doing a runner in the first place?

Which I still think is wrong and the person should still be ashamed of themselves.

I can assure you that this does go on, I've had a couple of friends who work in the industry this has happened to.

The way you have abruptly posted makes it look like you agree with the person doing a runner in the first place?

Which I still think is wrong and the person should still be ashamed of themselves.
Having worked in the industry for many years myself I can sure you that you are taking bollocks, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.