First signing

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
Now after the dust has settled from the weekend, I would like to congratulate paul sullivan and crew on his season so far , unbelievable videos, intros, music, the list goes on, to top it all off the intros on sunday were top notch and to get them ready after saturdays game was incredible, paul and crew must be our first signings for next season.... ps..can we see the intros again this weekend...keep the good work up boys...

Paul Sullivan

That's incredibly kind, and hugely unexpected. Many thanks.

Glad you enjoy the videos, they're a pleasure and a privilege to work on.

Most of this week's work is going into the Awards night videos tbh, but I'm hoping to have something for one or both games if possible. No promises, sorry!

E.D.S.

It's a cut above. Gets the hairs standing on edge. Professional and definitely adds to the match night and webcast experience.
Superb job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youngbob

Having traveled to every EIHL rink, bar Belfast, I've never seen anything to compare to ours, in terms of the professionalism of it's production and regular re-creation, the choice of new material, and the old favourites that re-appear on special occasions

5 year rolling contract for Paul, please!

SteveKing

Sully, I hope you don't mind but one of the local TV stations here in Calgary is planning on doing a story on the Devils tonight and I sent them the Challenge Cup video you put together. You may not get a royalty on it but you're about to be famous in two continents. That's what you get for putting together such amazing videos! Keep it up, my friend.

Wagstaff

Sully, I hope you don't mind but one of the local TV stations here in Calgary is planning on doing a story on the Devils tonight and I sent them the Challenge Cup video you put together. You may not get a royalty on it but you're about to be famous in two continents. That's what you get for putting together such amazing videos! Keep it up, my friend.
Hi Steve, this may sound really strange to come from a Coventry Blaze fan, but for the folks in Cardiff it would be really great if your local TV people could make the story available to them, maybe YouTube it and share a link here or on the club site?
Even I would be interested to see it!

Leighton

absolutely love the videos... they make my hair stand on end.... had a tear in my eye last sunday watching the pre-game (no joke)

Eagles8

As someone who does a lot of video editing, myself, I really appreciate the time and effort you must go to on these products. Great job, Paul, and keep up the good work!

Paul Sullivan

I'll take the gig of singing the anthem at a Flames game in lieu of royalty any day...

That's great, thanks Steve.