Cardiff Devils/IcetimeTV Highlights and Interviews

JT666

Really appreciate the IceTime TV coverage, Aled. The interviews are really a cut above offerings from other clubs, and the game coverage is right up there with Sheffield's. Good idea to put the highlights on a separate thread as well.

Just a heads up regarding the the YouTube app on iPhone. Not sure if it's just me, but the videos on the 'Home' page are all quite old (Pre-season 2016/17, Jake Morissette goal against Belfast last year, Tyson Marsh interview etc). It's only when you click on the videos tab that the more modern videos appear, and even then it usually takes a few days after the videos are uploaded for this list to be updated (meaning you have to trawl through the game threads to find the highlights). I usually Chromecast the highlights to my TV, so use the app for this purpose.

Only a little thing, thought it might help.

Cheers,
Jim.

Gazza272

Really appreciate the IceTime TV coverage, Aled. The interviews are really a cut above offerings from other clubs, and the game coverage is right up there with Sheffield's. Good idea to put the highlights on a separate thread as well.

Just a heads up regarding the the YouTube app on iPhone. Not sure if it's just me, but the videos on the 'Home' page are all quite old (Pre-season 2016/17, Jake Morissette goal against Belfast last year, Tyson Marsh interview etc). It's only when you click on the videos tab that the more modern videos appear, and even then it usually takes a few days after the videos are uploaded for this list to be updated (meaning you have to trawl through the game threads to find the highlights). I usually Chromecast the highlights to my TV, so use the app for this purpose.

Cheers,
Jim.

Cheers Jim,

once we get the craziness of the Challenge cup out of the way we will look into tidying this up. Any other suggestions anyone has please feel free to contact us :)

Cheers,

Gaz

Thread starter #5

Cheers,
Jim.
Thanks Jim, much appreciate. Oh and what Gaz said

Russky

Great interview Aled. Well done for extracting as much as you did from Lordo. He's a very canny guy and keeps his plans under wraps and wont give that much away, but gives you the impression he does.

Thread starter #10
As noted in El Supremo's 'IcetimeTv' thread. Two main cameras were used for this game, but in order to get Highlights out quickly only the tight angle has been included for now. I'm told when time allows an updated cut will be released with the wide angle and tight angle included.

Thanks,

Aled

Devil94

As I said on the game thread, fantastic highlight package with the replays. Would be good to see more of the celebrations at the final hooter, as the camera on the highlights was pointing toward the steelers end. The gopro behind bownsy would be good.

Love that second video too from Visionmix. Very well made, captures the day perfectly.

E.D.S.

For a different perspective on the game, check out this wonderful piece from Visionmix Production.

Wow!!
I can see what Aled meant about the different camera angles. That footage was superb. If the highlights package could include those angles as well as the other narrower view that would be brilliant. Thank guys.

As I said on the game thread, fantastic highlight package with the replays. Would be good to see more of the celebrations at the final hooter, as the camera on the highlights was pointing toward the steelers end. The gopro behind bownsy would be good.

Love that second video too from Visionmix. Very well made, captures the day perfectly.
its not quite what your after but here's some of the celebrations myself and my daughter caught on our phones after the game

Thread starter #20
Hi all,

John and I recorded full game commentary on the Devils win in Sheffield to clinch the title. We decided to get some video for a personal memento. If anyone wants to relieve that moment through our words, here it is :)

A shame we're not as well versed in camera work