Steelers v Devils - Sat 18 Mar 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Well Devils, you're 40 minutes away from greatness. I hope you win, you guys deserve it, if only for all the adversity that you've been through. From trouble with venues right through to putting up with that numpty owner Paul Ragan. I bet in those dark days you never dreamed it would happen. Enjoy the next 2 periods and enjoy the celebrations. From a very jealous Panthers fan. I only wish our management were as truly ambitious as yours.

Wannabe2

Come on my extended family, Listen to your Daddy, let's do this let's show everyone exactly who we are. We are number 1, We are number 1.
Everyone at this amazing club deserves exactly what they are witnessing at this moment in time. History, Bloody History, come on you
Gems, Look out everyone the Taffies are on the warpath.

Samael

Nice. To wrap up the league in the house of Squeal is doubly satisfying. Very well done to all the team, management, owners and everyone else who has put this club back where it belongs after a decade and a half in the doldrums.

2 down, 2 to go.

ASHIPP

A warm fluffy golden-ness has just settled over Cardiff and boy does it look good and feel good.
Cardiff Devils, Elite League Champions sounds so good.

So proud of our Guys who won in style tonight. The most consistent team in the league getting a hard earned reward. And a fantastic opportunity in Europe.

It feels fantastic for the fans. Even sweeter for the Team. Well done Devils - enjoy these good times.

RedDevil17

Tonight is the night in which we are all so so proud to be Welsh! The boys have done brilliant all year and they can celebrate a well deserved title win. Well done and a brilliant performance from all. Bordy's goal was quality too! Can we do the quadruple too? Hopefully but tonight is what matters most. I'm proud to say we are the EIHL 16/17 CHAMPIONS!!!