Steelers v Devils - Sat 18 Mar 2017 - League - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1
Come on U DEVILS you can see them off like you have done on numerous occaisons this season.

DEVILS in the hunt for those crucial league points

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' and unique Match Night Live service for this game as always expect some name calling, slurs and more bad jokes, all this at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Devil_Abroad

Tom Pering for us both games this weekend....
Seriously?! What are EIHL trying to do to us? We're going to have to be at our very very best to get results this weekend now! I feel for the hundreds making the trip on Saturday [emoji85]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James

Administrator
We've won games with the ref against us before. Just score more goals than them. It's not an ideal appointment of officials but our destiny is still in our hands.

DevilDom

We've won games with the ref against us before. Just score more goals than them. It's not an ideal appointment of officials but our destiny is still in our hands.
Lets hope so and lets hope when we do get the chance to go on the PP that Pering doesn't find a reason to equal things up by making a questionable call on us like he did on 2 occassions last week!

Wannabe2

Totally agree James, it's now down to us, are we good enough, I think we are that's why we are at the top. So come on lads, you have been awesome all season, just this final push now let's do this.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

James

Administrator
Lets hope so and lets hope when we do get the chance to go on the PP that Pering doesn't find a reason to equal things up by making a questionable call on us like he did on 2 occassions last week!
They say these things even out eventually so fingers crossed :D

Devil_Abroad

you can bet your bottom dollar pering will be ref for our last 2 games v belfast...ask tony smith...
I believe Simon Kirkham assigns the referees to the games so maybe he still has a grudge against us?

We're going to have to win it the hard way, no change there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocko

Or there's no conspiracy and it's just the fact there weren't any other referees available.

We need to stop worrying about the referee, the world isn't against us and referees won't win or lose us the league. We have one of the more powerful guys at the helm in Kelman, the days of poor old little Cardiff are over, we're a big player on and off the ice now.

Squeelers right back in the race for runners up after Friday's result. This makes tonight's game even bigger for them now.
Big game tonight has become even BIGGER.

ASHIPP

Play like beasts like they did in Belfast and CCFinal and success can happen for the Devils.

They should treat this like any must-win league game and believe that they finally deserve that reward for being the most consistent team in the league this season.

Steelers will try everything to spoil things because they want to secure second place, so it's going to be war

For the Devils, they should believe in themselves to get the job done, stay totally focused, play smart.

Devil94

Tweet from Doug Clarkson: Proud that my boy @SamGospel is heading to Cardiff for the night. Take care of him @cardiffdevils and @devils_redarmy.

Bowns not fit and Gospel to back up?

Decided that I cant afford the risk of missing this game after the result last night. I'll be driving up but the usual away block 102 in shuff is obviously filled. Where is the overflow of Devils fans sitting?