Giants v Steelers

Finny

Bench clearance and match penalties all round would be the best result for us. And a Sheffield reg win.

Sadly that's not likely and instead it will be a comfortable 5-2 Belfast victory.

Gazza272

Bench clearance and match penalties all round would be the best result for us. And a Sheffield reg win.

Sadly that's not likely and instead it will be a comfortable 5-2 Belfast victory.
Put a few quid on Friday night for Belfast to win this game, easiest money you will ever win. And that's ok.

We earned teh right to have this title Race in our hands, between the CC final and Belfast double header we have shown we can cope with the big occasion.

Sheffield away on Saturday should hold no fear for us, we will have to earn it, but we have been earning it all season! just one more weekend to show it and we will get our rewards.

Gazza272

Certainly will have to earn it .........Tom Pering is reffing again.
But it's things like this we have to get away from, we can't afford to be going in with ready made excuses.

Tom peiring cannot stop us putting pucks in the net. He can't dictate the intensity we play with and he can't restrict us being the team we have been all year

Lets concentrate on us and no one else can influence it. We are a fantastic team, let us show that this weekend to the detriment of all rivals.

Leighton

But it's things like this we have to get away from, we can't afford to be going in with ready made excuses.

Tom peiring cannot stop us putting pucks in the net. He can't dictate the intensity we play with and he can't restrict us being the team we have been all year

Lets concentrate on us and no one else can influence it. We are a fantastic team, let us show that this weekend to the detriment of all rivals.
Right on!

kingmo19.1

Yeah, so get lost Tom .... na, na, na, na naaaaa!

Russky

the elite site game centre is NOT updating? a conspiracy to keep us Devils fans in the dark I wonder??? please excuse my cynicism but I wouldn't put it past them. The other game being played tonight IS updating.

Last edited:

Kal

They want a big payday against the Panthers. They don't want us to win the league. They'll roll over for the Giants and a completely different team will turn up to play us Saturday.
I'll eat my words. Steelers seem to be going for it maybe they're after the conference title and 2nd place after all