Wembley Play Off Finals Weekend 1994

Thread starter #1
I came across an old VHS tape of the BBC coverage for the two semi's plus the final that I recorded at the time whilst having a 'tidy up' about a month ago. As I was there at the time I have never really watched the recording.
What a final! Cardiff 12 Sheffield 1
Good to see a young Neil Francis on the ice. Also 4 + 2 for Nicky Chinn in the final. A scoring record at the time. Does it still stand?
Also the Carson, Francis, Townsend goal. Some really happy memories of that weekend.
The downside is that I now have that music playing in my head whenever a goal was scored.
Why I have posted though is that if anyone is interested and has the facilities then you are welcome to make a copy/copies onto DVD for your own interest. Highlights of the two semis Cardiff v Fife, Sheffield v Nottingham plus the final Cardiff v Sheffield.

Hello. I'm guessing that tape isn't available online. Just wondering if you'd be transferring the tape to dvd and if you'd make a copy I'd be happy to buy one. Many thanks. Josh.

Thread starter #3
Hello. I'm guessing that tape isn't available online. Just wondering if you'd be transferring the tape to dvd and if you'd make a copy I'd be happy to buy one. Many thanks. Josh.
I have had a PM from a fan who will be picking the tape up from me tonight. I will ask to see if he/she is willing to do more copies. The tape is of the BBC TV coverage of the weekend. Most of the final is included with highlights of the two semi-finals.