Ice Guardians. Now on download.

Thread starter #1
Hello.

For those that missed the screening last year, Ice Guardians is now available on demand download in the UK. Available to rent or buy.

AmazonUK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ice-Guardians-Dave-Schultz/dp/B06XG3PTVZ/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/iceguardians

Also available on GooglePlay and on iTunes (not showing yet but is meant to be live from today).

Anyone who has an opinion on fighting in the game will enjoy this. You even get a glimpse of the BBT a couple of times when they were filming Westgarth.

I am so unbelievably impressed with the way the filmmakers created this film, it was a real labour of love for them.

Russky

@Vic: Will it be available to purchase at any time in DVD format? I tend not to download films as they take up too much space on my puny 32GB laptop hard-drive,

august04

I watched it for the first time tonight, compulsive viewing and extremely thought provoking.
I'm glad we've been able to see the likes of Mcgrattan, Westgarth and Bordy over here before those kinds of players become extinct. Personally I've never bought into team toughness and I'd have a tough guy in every team of mine.
A great film.....

Gazza272

I watched it for the first time tonight, compulsive viewing and extremely thought provoking.
I'm glad we've been able to see the likes of Mcgrattan, Westgarth and Bordy over here before those kinds of players become extinct. Personally I've never bought into team toughness and I'd have a tough guy in every team of mine.
A great film.....
I didn't fully get the importance of having a single guy in this role until I watched the film.

RedDevil17

What a truly great and magnificent film. It really does spread the message about the role of an enforcer and how one person on each team defends and protects his teammates. Gretzky lived up to the hype and was an amazing player because of players like McSorley. Now that the role of the enforcer in the NHL is dying down players like Crosby are getting injured and concussed. Now the majority of the enforcers are over here which is something which I'd never have seen coming a few years ago. It's a really good film and it's worth the time watching it.