IAW Trophy Cabinet

BillytheWiz

Thread starter #1
After winning the Challenge Cup , where will the Devils keep it ? Is there a Trophy Cabinet at IAW ? I know we used to have one at WNIR.

I am still disappointed that the IAW does not capitalise on the current success of the Devils and use more Devils memorabilia and lineage inside and outside the new arena ? Can't we at least have a themed bar at the rink with shirts, photos , programmes ,etc ??

august04

It's so shortsighted and I thought things might be different with the change of management at IAW.
Both inside and outside the arena, they should be shouting from the rooftops that IAW is the home of the Devils. Some kind of decoration in the arena itself would be great too, to make a change from those clinical white walls.

Last edited:

ASHIPP

The IAW has been short-listed as one of 6 entries in the Welsh design awards. Pity the arena and the Club couldn't mutually benefit some more from eachother's success.

BillytheWiz

Thread starter #9
Maybe they could sell "Give the CC Cup a home for a week " tickets and people could buy tickets to win the chance to take it home for the week .....umm then again maybe not !! Sorry Todd only joking !;o)

Leighton

How often is the bar used outside of home games? i'm in the arena 2 or 3 times a week and the lights are almost always off up there.

pjj365

We aren't even allowed pictures in the bar so a trophy cabinet is a hell of a long shot. Although that was decided under a previous manager it might change now.

Or we could just buy the rink and do whatever we want!
Although last time I was in the bar - before Christmas - they had a photo of WNIR behined the bar. Almost hiden by the optics but still...............