Squealers V Blaze

Wagstaff

Its nothing personal against any of the Blaze fans including your good self. It goes back along way to the Devils/Blaze rivalry of the BNL days. I remember meeting and having a good times with some Blaze fans in that Pub round the corner from the Skydome, cant remember what it was called then i.e. at least ten or twelve years ago.
No need to apologise Russky, I was only pulling your leg, but thanks for your considerate reply.
It was possibly the Town Crier pub, I think it's still there, but I avoid the town other than going to the skydome, so I've never been in there!

Pondlife

No need to apologise Russky, I was only pulling your leg, but thanks for your considerate reply.
It was possibly the Town Crier pub, I think it's still there, but I avoid the town other than going to the skydome, so I've never been in there!
Kudos for coming and engaging in a bit of banter. We all support our own but it's the enjoyment of the game that matters. I hope you come down tomorrow and enjoy the experience.

Edit: your blaze not steelers. Enjoy the run in anyway.

Wannabe2

In fairness to Jono, he made no excuses what so ever, he said we play every weekend, so what's the difference. There again he is Welsh, and has a backbone.

august04

So the reason they lost was because they were focusing on the final. Yet we won in Manchester in a professional display, less than 24 hours earlier. I'm glad Lord doesn't come up with this tripe in his interviews. I hope we play to our potential and destroy them today. Then they can sack Thommo and he can take his Brummie estate agent friend with him. The British game will be better off overnight, particularly when the latter slings his hook.

Wagstaff

So the reason they lost was because they were focusing on the final. Yet we won in Manchester in a professional display, less than 24 hours earlier. I'm glad Lord doesn't come up with this tripe in his interviews. I hope we play to our potential and destroy them today. Then they can sack Thommo and he can take his Brummie estate agent friend with him. The British game will be better off overnight, particularly when the latter slings his hook.
It worries me that he will get the boot and come strolling back in to Coventry and take the coaches job, it didn't work for the last few years of his life here, and it wouldn't work again now. In my eyes we don't have the money to bring in a top team to give him the advantage he needs over the rest of the league to be successful.