Storm v Devils - 03/02 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Rob Batch

Tomorrow's I mean !! I've got a distraction my end, sorry. It's always one post too many with me ! This is the last post. (no bugles).

Last edited:

Devil_Abroad

After initial technical issues I thought it was a pretty good webcast and enjoyed the interviews too.

Was Josh injured in the first? I don't remember seeing much of him.

Definitely offside for third so very happy it wasn't spotted.

Not sure what Neilson has against Lord?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Devil94

We've seen it a few times this year, where a team goes after Lord. If they can take our coach and most influential player out of the game for a while, or get him to lose his head, then they must think it would be an advantage to them. Who can blame them really, but luckily Lordo knows exactly what their doing and is not getting involved.

Strong game from Neilson. 1 shift, no value added, and then 10 minutes rest. Don't think he played again. Apparently, he's a great guy and is amazing with fans/community, but a team that runs 3 lines can't be wasting an import like that. They've got masses of toughness with erhardt, valcak and diurzinski already.

Wannabe2

I don't wanna say I told...........What a fantastic , and extremely important, win !! Concerned about Lordo at the end of 2nd, should have let Bordy deal with it !
Why would you be concerned about Lordo at the end of the 2nd, he played it spot on. Lord has fought much tougher guys than Neilson, so he would have no fears there, he knew that Neilson was trying to fire his team up, but wasn't going to be that silly, and wasn't going to gamble with Bordy getting either a injury, or something more sinister. His decision was absolutely spot on, get 2 points, pick up no injuries or bans, and move on. Also maybe he didn't want to smack a guy in the face, that has only just come back from a horrific injury.

Rob Batch

Why would you be concerned about Lordo at the end of the 2nd, he played it spot on. Lord has fought much tougher guys than Neilson, so he would have no fears there, he knew that Neilson was trying to fire his team up, but wasn't going to be that silly, and wasn't going to gamble with Bordy getting either a injury, or something more sinister. His decision was absolutely spot on, get 2 points, pick up no injuries or bans, and move on. Also maybe he didn't want to smack a guy in the face, that has only just come back from a horrific injury.
All fair points, at the time I thought just let Bordy do his job. No problem in the end so he played it well.