Storm v Devils - 03/02 @ 19:30 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

It's back to Manchester for some League action in a building that reminds us of the beloved BBT...

The Storm don't offer a webcast service so you will have to rely on the dependable MNL as we will be running the "ridiculously childish" and "disgustingly biased" Match Night Live service for this game, all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com and we are happy to list all well the preinatble ones anyway.

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

If you want a chat about whats needed send a PM to Nott Simpson :)

Not wishing to imitate a PARROT but we need texters for this game as its not likely that any of our regular texters will travel to Manchester.

If you are able to text please contact us. Hopefully there are DEVILS fans living in the area who can step into the breach.

OJ

Wannabe2

Not wishing to imitate a PARROT but we need texters for this game as its not likely that any of our regular texters will travel to Manchester.

If you are able to text please contact us. Hopefully there are DEVILS fans living in the area who can step into the breach.

OJ
Owen there's a bus load of fans going to Manchester.

JC23

Pretty sure R.A.T are running a trip, so there'll be the usual suspects going away.

Surely there's regular texters in there?

We have a bus heading up to Manchester Friday, currently with 7 seats available
Cost is £38 Adults, £35 Concession, £19 Kids or £95 Family
This includes your game tickets

Picking up at :
  • Bay at 13:30
  • Llanishen 14:00
  • Coldra 14:30
If you'd like to book then please drop us a message :
Facebook : Red Army Travel
Twitter : @Red_Army_Travel
Email : info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk

Payments can be sent by PayPal to info@RedArmyTravel.co.uk
Please send as a transfer to Friends/Family and include the full names of everyone you're paying for and which pickup you'll be at

SteveKing

I so wish I could have worked it out to be in Manchester on Friday. We've got a group of 12 and we get into London on Friday afternoon after flying overnight so it would have been a really tough day/night to get to Manchester for the game. We decided to focus all of our energy on the CC final on Sunday. The road support never ceases to amaze me. Such a unique and important part of our team's identity.

Wannabe2

I so wish I could have worked it out to be in Manchester on Friday. We've got a group of 12 and we get into London on Friday afternoon after flying overnight so it would have been a really tough day/night to get to Manchester for the game. We decided to focus all of our energy on the CC final on Sunday. The road support never ceases to amaze me. Such a unique and important part of our team's identity.
You guys need to save your energy for singing your favourite song Delila, in the bar later with those dulcet tones. The IAW is going to be rocking, that's for sure, in fairness the Red Army do some travelling, but travelling 4,284 miles to watch one game, takes some beating. Safe journey to all, we will keep a welcome in the hillside for you all. So come on Devils let's do this.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

drainage

You got to admire these fans they are pure energy for the team
More people should try and get on the away trips (time cost etc allowing) it's an amazing experience such fun and friends for life can be made .....and the team love it!
So far this season I have missed 1 away game , it was Shuff in Sept, it's cost me lots, I have used leave , I have laughed until I cried , I have cheered until I have no voice and I have in all probability pickled my innards but wow I have had a blast !

Earnie

It would be a big mistake to take Manchester for granted. They are a fast team with bags of spirit. No banana skins to slip up on please.