EIHL shake up

JC23

In complete agreement with the Nottingham Post on this one.

But, the league do have a history of turning down offers from people who have blatantly laid their cards on the table to help.

So it probably will not happen.

Is the GM/Owners meeting tomorrow? Fingers crossed this will come up in conversation.

Ocko

He's spot on with every point and would certainly make the sport better which unfortunately means he has no chance of ever getting a gig or making a change. Unless you can give Tony Smith or Neil Black more $$$ then sadly radical change won't happen. For the league to go forwards a few teams have to go backwards.

For example webcasts. There should be a central website where all games are shown, like NHL Game Centre, season passes, month passes could be bought and revenue shared. Sadly that doesn't line the purses of enough people.

Electro

Thread starter #4
Its a long shot but could be negotiated, whilst Nottingham and Sheffield hold some cards you need all clubs to make a league, a 2 team league just ain't going to cut it, but the others need to bring something special to the table. There's money and interest in London, Cardiff is beating expectations with attendance levels, it take some serious pulling out of the bag, but the atmosphere towards the current situation is changing, there is money to be made across the league and money is great motivator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kal

I'd back this 100% unfortunately as far as I'm aware the board don't answer to anyone so there's no way to force change. I also think ive read that they have a voting system in place where any decision has to be agreed unanimously.

Ocko

I think they need 7 votes for anything to be agreed at the board. At least I'm sure that's what's been mentioned previously.

Wannabe2

Is this some kind of coo taking place, you little Devils you. We will be organising the snow dome next, and it ain't even built yet. Lol

Electro

Thread starter #10
It'll be difficult for the insurance and I'm not being funny but anybody parks their car on top of mine is going to get some abusive behaviour unleashed on them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk